1. No one under the age of 21 will be served alcohol beverages at the Lodge (Photo ID required.)
2. Members must sign in all guests upon entering the Lodge at the sign in desk. All guests must be accompanied by an Elks member in good standing.
3. Members are responsible for the behavior of their guest(s) at all times.
4. No minors under the age of 16, shall be allowed use of the shuffleboard table, pool table or darts/ dart board unless accompanied by an adult supervision AND approved by the bartender. Members will be responsible for any damage done by minors or guests.
5. Damage to or destruction of Lodge property will not be tolerated. Any person marring or destroying any property of the Lodge shall be ejected from the premises and is personally liable for all costs to repair/replace any damaged property.
6. No profanity is allowed.
7. Bar Manager and bartenders may at any time refuse service to any Member or guest who they believe to be intoxicated, are disorderly/disruptive, fail to follow the Bar Manager/staff’s directions, or violate the House Rules. Any member and/or guest who is requested to leave the lodge by the Bar Manager shall leave immediately without any delay or argument.
8. No alcoholic beverages shall be brought into the Lodge for consumption in the Lodge without the prior WRITTEN ADVANCE APPROVAL of the Bar Manager and/or House Chairman; and if approval is granted a corking fee shall be charged.
9. Leftover wine from wine bottles purchased at the Lodge may be taken off the Lodge premises when members/guests leave the Lodge only when approved by the Bar Manager and must be properly corked/closed.
10. No self-service at the bar. Only bar staff are permitted behind the bar at alltimes.
11. No Firearms are permitted on the Lodge premises at any time.
12. No Pets allowed on premises other than approved service animals.
Note – these rules also apply to Events at the Lodge. Sponsors of private parties must enter into Lodge Rental Agreement and will be subject to the rules and responsibilities therein.