Protocols for Re-Opening for Outdoor Seating
Our Lodge is open for outdoor seating. Seating is limited to 26 and we may implement a reservation system.
• Safety protocols for Lodge staff members and officers on duty have been implemented, including daily temperature checks and symptom screening.
• Please do your part to keep our Lodge safe by practicing social distancing and wearing a face covering as noted below.
• Staff and Lodge Volunteers will be stationed on the downstairs office during operating hours and only members in good standing and close family members will be allowed to enter the Lodge.
• Membership cards for those members who do not have their cards will be issued in the downstairs office.
• No one should try to enter the Lodge with a fever or Covid-19 symptoms.
• Only one member or member group may enter/exit the lodge at a time and groups are asked to practice social distancing on the stairs and entering the rooftop patio.
• For those waiting to enter please practice social distancing and stand six feet from other members.
• Please wear a face covering upon entering the Lodge and leave it on until you arrive at your table on the rooftop.
• When leaving your table please wear your face covering to use the restroom or exit the Lodge.
• Please enter the Rooftop Patio using the north side glass door, and when exiting the Patio please use the south side glass door nearest the restrooms. Staff will direct you.
• Bathrooms and tables will be wiped down after each use, and the Lodge will be thoroughly cleaned daily.
• Bartenders will wear gloves and masks at all time.
While this phase of our re-opening is limited we are excited that we are open and look forward to moving to the next phase and re-opening for indoor seating.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support through these unprecedented times.